Cooking Time: 1 day and 1hoursServings 8
- Leg of lamb about 5 pounds
- Low-fat buttermilk, you’ll need 2 cups
- Mustard, 2 tbsp
- Butter, ½ cup
- Diced basil, 2 tbsp
- Tomato paste, 2 tbsp
- Minced garlic cloves, 2
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- White wine, 1 cup
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch mixed with 1 tbsp water
- Sour cream, ½ cup
- Coat the lamb in buttermilk, rotating it properly
- Wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Pat dry lamb and put in a pan that fits your air fryer.
- Prepare a mixture of tomato paste, mustard, basil, rosemary, salt, pepper, and garlic
- Apply the mixture to the lamb
- Place in your air fryer, set at 149°C
- Prepare for 1hour
- Cut up the lamb and share into plates and set aside
- Heat up cooking juices from the pan on your stove
- Add wine, cornstarch mix, salt, pepper, and sour cream and swirl
- Take off heat, drizzle this sauce over lamb and serve.
calories 287, fat 4, fiber 7, carbs 19, protein 25