Cooking Time: 55 minutes Servings 4
- Lamb shanks, 4
- Diced brown onion, 1
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- Crushed coriander seeds, 4 tsps
- White flour, 2 tbsp
- Bay leaves, 4
- Honey, 2 tsps
- Dry sherry, 5 ounces
- Chicken stock, 2½ cups
- Salt and pepper to the taste
- Apply salt and pepper seasoning to the lamb shanks
- Rub half of the oil on the seasoned lamb shanks
- Place in your air fryer and set to 182°C
- Prepare for 10 minutes.
- Heat up a pan that fits your air fryer with the rest of the oil over medium-high heat
- Add onion and coriander, stir and prepare for 5 minutes.
- Add flour, sherry, stock, honey and bay leaves, salt and pepper, stir
- Boil to a simmer and add the lamb
- Place everything in your air fryer and prepare at 182°C for 30 minutes.
- Share and serve
calories 283, fat 4, fiber 2, carbs 17, protein 26