Cooking Time: 20 Minutes, Servings: 4
- Grated parmesan cheese-2 tbsps
- Corn flour-1 tbsps
- Grated carrot- 1 quantity
- Grated zucchini- 1 quantity
- 2 slices of bread crumbled
- 1 egg
- Sweet paprika-½ tsp
- Minced garlic-1 tsp
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- In a clean bowl, put zucchini, add salt, and set aside for 10 minutes, drain excess water by squeezing, then transfer into another bowl.
- Put carrots and the following ingredients; salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, flour, parmesan, egg, and bread crumbs. Stir well then shape 8 croquettes.
- Transfer into your air fryer and cook for 10 minutes at a temperature of 360°F. Share among plates and serve.