Cooking Time: 20 Minutes, Servings: 4
- Olive oil-1 tbsps
- 1 avocado; pitted, peeled, sliced and cut into medium fries
- Lemon juice-1 tbsps
- 1 Whisked egg
- Panko bread crumbs
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- Mix panko with salt and pepper and stir carefully and properly.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg with а pinch of salt and whisk well.
- Meanwhile, in а third bowl, mix avocado fries with lemon juice and oil and toss very well.
- Fries should be dipped in egg, also in panko, transfer them into your air fryer’s basket.
- Cook for 10 minutes at a temperature of 390°F. Share among plates and serve.