Cooking Time: 35 Minutes, Servings: 12
- Italian seasoning-1 tsp
- Shredded Mozzarella-½ cup
- Seasoning-Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 1 big cauliflower head florets separated
- Egg whites-1/4 cup
- Cauliflower florets should be placed in your food processor, pulse very well, spread out on а lined baking sheet that fits into your air fryer.
- Transfer baking sheets into the fryer and cook for 10 minutes at a temperature of 360°F.
- Cauliflower should be transferred into а bowl, then add the following ingredients; salt, pepper, cheese, egg whites, and Italian seasoning, stir really well.
- Spread the mix into а rectangle pan that fits your air fryer; press to fit pan well, then transfer into the fryer basket and cook for 15 more minutes at a temperature of 360°F.
- Cut into 12 bars, arrange them on а platter and serve as snacks.